Located on a picturesque cul-de-sac on a wide part of the Belvedere Lagoon, 16 Windward Road features a spacious, open floor plan, optimal indoor outdoor flow, private courtyard, large boat dock and level lawn. The 5 bedroom, 3 bath 3,361 square foot residence enjoys a family friendly layout with 4 bedrooms upstairs including the master suite and a fifth bedroom on the main level. The living, dining, family rooms and kitchen all access the lagoon through sliding glass doors and offer floor to ceiling windows. Lush landscaping, views of Mount Tamalpais and Angel Island and all day sun make this residence unparalleled for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
- Large open living room with pass through views through sliding glass doors to the courtyard and lagoon. Wood burning fireplace.
- Formal dining room with floor to ceiling windows and a view of the lagoon.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances opens to spacious family room and eating area with wood burning fireplace, floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass door that opens to the lagoon. The laundry room is conveniently located off the kitchen and has a separate entry.
- 5th bedroom with bath is staged as an office and offers built in book shelves.
- Master bedroom suite is expansive, enjoys two walk in closets and opens to an office with built in desk, shelving and private balcony that looks out on to the lagoon.
- Master bath has a large soaking tub with shower and his and hers sinks and vanity.
- Three additional bedrooms and bath complete the upper level.
- Two hall closets and additional cabinets offer ample storage
- 2 car garage with workbench and storage closets
- Gated for privacy and security
- Large dock for boating and entertaining
- Side yard with lush landscaping
- Award Winning Reed Union School District